Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Lighter Side Of My Brain

I thought I'd just have some fun this time with some pictures videos and tweets from the last week that caught my eye.  

I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF


I made this meme on my own.  Idea, design everything was all me.  Came up with this while having a family dinner.



HEY RIOT COPS- NEENER NEENER


Do you have your ACLU Card yet?  I never heard of Macklemore before this, but after watching this, suddenly I've heard more about him.  He comes across like one of those little smart asses that thinks he got over on somebody until they're suddenly punching him in the head.



Do you think an ACLU Card would prevent this from happening?  



Nah, me either.



THEY DON'T FEED US IN HERE


Somehow, every Red Eye w. Greg Gutfeld story that we live tweet about with the #RedEye hashtag seems to turn to food (or drink):

During a story about Green Juice (this episode ran twice this week) Andy Levy mentions that he likes split pea soup.  Greg mentions that Rick Leventhal likes Creme Soda.  Did we talk about the Green Juice?  Nope.





This conversation just kept going.  Personally, I had never heard of Faygo, but many others had.





Somehow, we got on the topic of raisins.  For 2 days.

 















So remember.  If you eat these
 
Then the only winners are these guys
 


EDIT- FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO





  


Don't let the robots win, eat Craisins, not Raisins, and follow me on Twitter @awj9009





No comments:

Post a Comment